11 January 2011

Belly Shot at 34 Weeks

I'm only posting this because several people have requested I share another belly shot .... This is me at 34 weeks.



Right now I'm at 36 weeks, but I don't feel like I've changed too much since this picture was taken. Can't wait for our little guy to get here in about 25 days!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pic!Good luck over the next 25 days- hopefully all goes smoothly!

Unknown said...

Yea, you look great. Six thumbs up from the Collins Family.

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest little belly! You are beautiful!!

Becky Pearson said...

yay, Liz! You look so cute all pregnant!

Melanie said...

What a cute prego belly! Best of luck with everything!! You'll be an amazing mommy!

Kelsi said...

I love the belly shot!! You are so cute. Do you have a name picked out?

Kristen said...

I love how cute you look! You've got such a perfect baby bump! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you'll introduce us all to B'Wo once he arrives. Hang in there in the meantime.

Unknown said...

so exciting, you are almost there (but so far away). You look darling. can't wait to see this new little addition keep us posted

Site Meter