He is so handsome. How wonderful!! I am so so happy for you and your little family. What a wonderful addition. Can't wait for details. Get lots of rest (while you can in the hospital) and please please post lots lots more pictures. Congrats Congrats!!!
Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby! Will we see you at volleyball tonight? Teasing! Take your time, rest up, and we'll see you for basketball soon!
He is so cute!!! I love how everyone called you out for doing your hair and make up. I didn't figure that out until my 2nd child. You're allready a pro at this Mom thing. Congrats to you all! Gina
Liz, I peeked into your blog through Kelsi's. He is such a sweet, handsome little guy. So happy for you and I hope you are doing well. Motherhood is a great responsibility but a very happy rewarding one. Just enjoy every moment. I couldn't get enough of my kids when they were babies and toddlers. Still can't get enough of them. Ha Ha Good luck with everything. Love you - Martha
19 comments:
He looks way bigger than 6 pounds. I'm in love already! Congratulations, dear friends!
Hey Congratulations! He looks like a sweetie pie. Take Care--now life begins. :)
WooooooHooooo! Congrats are we calling him Liam?
He's so precious! I can't wait to hear the whole (edited) story and meet him in person.
He is so handsome. How wonderful!! I am so so happy for you and your little family. What a wonderful addition. Can't wait for details. Get lots of rest (while you can in the hospital) and please please post lots lots more pictures. Congrats Congrats!!!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! Congrats Liz. I hope you're doing well.
beautiful, nice-sized baby! Congrats:)
great looking kid! Congrats!
Also, Mel and I laughed that you TOTALLY made them wait to take your photo until after you did your hair. lol.
I can't wait to meet him.
He is beautiful! And Liz you look GREAT! Hair and makeup done...I'm impressed!
Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby! Will we see you at volleyball tonight? Teasing! Take your time, rest up, and we'll see you for basketball soon!
Hooray! Congrats to all 3 of you, and welcome Liam!
He is so cute!!!
I love how everyone called you out for doing your hair and make up. I didn't figure that out until my 2nd child. You're allready a pro at this Mom thing.
Congrats to you all!
Gina
Precious! He's itty bitty :)
Ah Liz, he's a doll! Lucky lady with your 5 hr labor! So glad all went well!
Congrats again!!! So glad (?) I have another very good friend who is awake in the early morning :D
Congrats Liz!! He is so dang adorable. I love him!! I hope everything went well!
Ohh he is adorable! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little guy!
He's such a beautiful baby!
Liz, I peeked into your blog through Kelsi's. He is such a sweet, handsome little guy. So happy for you and I hope you are doing well. Motherhood is a great responsibility but a very happy rewarding one. Just enjoy every moment. I couldn't get enough of my kids when they were babies and toddlers. Still can't get enough of them. Ha Ha Good luck with everything. Love you - Martha
Post a Comment