09 January 2011

Brrr! Winter in Minneapolis

Oh the joys of winter in Minneapolis.



I'm just glad that Don takes care of the shoveling and roof raking. Take a look at that icicle!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Liz, you really ought to consider relocating to a warmer climate. How about Malaysia? We miss you!! Will you post another belly shot please?

Heather said...

I've never even heard of roof raking. Scary!

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

@ Jennifer - I could use a trip to somewhere nice and warm right about now!

@ Heather - I'd never heard of it either ... apparently if you don't rake your roof here in the winter, you can get really bad ice dams that will make your roof leak in the spring (or something like that). I don't know all the details, I just make Don do the work :)

Katie D said...

Don looks really excited about that ice sword!

Kelsi said...

WOW... the winters ARE bad there! That icicle is awesome.

Site Meter