Sorry it's been a while since our last post. We've been slaving away tiling our kitchen floor and we just got our appliances and upper cabinets. I'll post pictures soon of our soon-to-be beautiful kitchen. But despite this crazy kitchen re-haul, we did manage to have a TON of fun last weekend when our good friends Jeff, Caitlin and baby Max came to visit.
The Mulcocks were our first visitors to come stay at our house. And even though it may have felt like camping (our kitchen was in shambles, they had to sleep on a bean-bag on the floor, they brought their own towels/pillows, we had no food AND we had to time our showers so we all had hot water), I think they had a good time. Check out what they thought of our new pad and Minneapolis: http://sideofmulcock.blogspot.com/2010/03/long-worthwhile-trip.html.
Now don't you want to come visit us too?
3 comments:
We had a FANTASTIC time at your house and we loved Minneapolis! Thanks for letting us stay with you! Hopefully Jeff's imprint didn't stay in your house too long.
I am so BUMMED that Jeff and Caitlin beat me on visiting you! But I will try to be the second visitor and the one who stays longest:) You just wait:)
By the way, it seems to be a competition: I beat you and Don in visiting Jeff and Caitlin; Jeff and Caitlin beat me in visiting you; now it's your chance to beat them in visiting me haha!
Chunqing,
Please include my place in your competition. Guys, move your feet to east coast!
Post a Comment