One of the things that Don and I were the most excited about having in our new house was a dishwasher. Because our house didn't come with the set up, we had to install one ourselves. I was out of town in Phoenix visiting my sister Jennifer a week ago, and Don surprised me when I came home by installing the dishwasher himself, complete with a garbage disposal in the sink AND our counter tops. Best surprise, ever! Here are some pictures:


Don't these counter tops look AMAZING??? And the sink and faucet is incredible.

So of course when I got home, I couldn't wait to do some dishes (strange, I know). I immediately found our box of dishes and shoved as many as I could into the dishwasher. I think this picture could be a commercial for the GE Cafe dishwasher series. Pure joy!
4 comments:
Liz, I saw that you updated on facebook. It's great to see you guys. How are you? What are you guys up to? Where do you live, work? Did you buy this home or apt.? It looks great you guys have been busy. I hope you guys are doing well.
Looks GREAT. You guys really do some top-notch work. I'm really impressed.
Liz,
Joe and I will be in MN over Easter weekend, will you be in town? I want to come see your darling house in person. Cathy
Remember when we lived in Merrill Hall and didn't have a dishwasher or disposal...TERRIBLE! I'm glad you now have a beautiful dishwasher, sink, and countertops. REALLY PRETTY!
Post a Comment