Before: The Bathroom
After: The Bathroom now sports the bold look of Kohler, as well as a new sink, cabinet and lighting. We still need to paint and figure out more storage options (cabinets, towel racks, etc.)
Before: The Dining Room
Before: Kitchen Entry
After: The kitchen now has new cabinets, tile floor, counter tops, electrical work and appliances. We still need to put in a backsplash and paint.
Before: The Kitchen (other side)
After: The Kitchen (other side)
We're tired and our pockets are running dry :) We'll have to take a break and have a life again before finishing the basement. Stay tuned!
6 comments:
You guys are awesome!! This looks so amazing.
I am here to testify the Wortley Pad looks amazing and very homey I extremely love the living room, just cannot get up from the comfy couch. For sure Liz and Don spend tons of time and energy. Wish I could stay here longer. Amen.
Your home looks gorgeous! You can come and remodel mine anytime! :)
WOW! I am amazed...Great work
You guys are knocking these projects out of the park! And so quickly, too! Holy cow! Do you ever just walk into a new room and wonder how on earth the previous owners left it the old way for so long? If these walls could talk, I bet they'd say "THANK YOU!"
Yeah dude, take a break. No need to accomplish everything in one season...you have a lifetime in that house to fix it up!
Post a Comment