
Wish this sign would have been posted in our house/city/country/brains BEFORE we ripped up our old linoleum kitchen floors tonight ... which may or may not contain asbestos. We are going to buy an asbestos testing kit tomorrow.
But on the bright side, we did discover wood floors underneath! WOO HOO! Pictures to come soon.
5 comments:
YAY! I just found your blog and I'm so excited! You guys have really done a lot on the house already! I'm impressed! I hope your floor doesn't contain asbestos. Otherwise, I'll help you sue whomever did the final inspection! Keep me posted!
Oh man, I have to find this comedy routine online of a prank caller guy who talks about eating asbestos. It is freakin' hilarious. If I find it I will give it to you.
Oh, sorry you poisoned yourself. Can you get rid of the asbestos before Max comes?
Didn't know you had a blog...Miss you! We need to get together next time you're in Utah...
I demand to see the pictures of the kitchen like promised
Anonymous. Is your true name Jennifer? haha
Post a Comment