27 March 2011

New Tricks

Just wanted to share Liam's most recent accomplishment of rolling over. I thought it was a fluke the first time he did it, but we were lucky enough to catch the 2nd time on video. Fluke ... I think not. What do you think? (Watch the video below to see for yourself)


What a strong little baby we've got on our hands!

13 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

That is amazing....SO STRONG! How old is he? Oh and nice music lol

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

haha! Yes, Don added the music :) He is 7 weeks old in this video.

kat said...

that video with that music is too funny. That seems so young to be rolling over already!

Unknown said...

Way to go. I almost thought he wasn't going to make it, but then he made it.

Also, Thanks for updating your sidebar link!!!

Cassie said...

Aww! Better watch out, or the boy's gonna be walking at 4 months and nothing will be safe! What a strong baby!

Jennifer said...

WOW!! What a cute and strong little guy!

Rick said...

I think that strength comes from the Wortley side ;-)

Heather said...

I love that he raises his fists after his roll. Such a victory!

Don & Liz Wortley said...

He's getting in his superman position!

Side of Caitlin said...

That was awesome guys! Love the Mad men music and that he raises his hands in the air!

Melanie said...

This is awesome- its so fun to see him getting bigger. The music adds a lot!

Kelsi said...

Wow- that is awesome. He is so adorable. Love the music!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Dude, nice work kid. Rolling is no joke...it takes abs.

Site Meter