I LOVE the puke pic, that is perfect! Such gorgeous pictures of the 2 of you.. you should make sure Don takes lots more of them, whether you like them or not!
LIZ!!! Congrats! I can't believe this is the first time I've seen pictures of Liam. I'm a terrible friend! Anyway, I just want to send you and the little fam my love. I finally took your advice and watched Glee: Season 1 since it's now on Netflix instant view. Um, I LOVE it! Let's catch up more thoroughly sometime. Much love!
5 comments:
OWNED
lol
Oh, those pics are so adorable! So Precious.
So, so sweet! Did Don take these pics?
I LOVE the puke pic, that is perfect! Such gorgeous pictures of the 2 of you.. you should make sure Don takes lots more of them, whether you like them or not!
LIZ!!! Congrats! I can't believe this is the first time I've seen pictures of Liam. I'm a terrible friend! Anyway, I just want to send you and the little fam my love. I finally took your advice and watched Glee: Season 1 since it's now on Netflix instant view. Um, I LOVE it! Let's catch up more thoroughly sometime. Much love!
Post a Comment