24 April 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Liam just wanted to say ... HOPPY EASTER!







We had a great day filled with friends and food. Don made a special Easter cake for the celebrations, complete with a nest, eggs, bird, tree, flowers and grass. Doesn't it look delicious?




9 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Don made an extraordinary cake!
2. Why is Liam sitting in a cardboard box full of packing peanuts?

Kristen said...

Goodness! Don made that! It looks professional! You should enter him in competitions! I love the pictures of baby Liam! I also love your post about spit up. Gross! There are some things us non-parents just can't comprehend yet! Happy Easter to you all!

Melanie said...

The cake and the baby are gorgeous. Details about the baby in a box please?

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

@ Melanie and Reuben -

1. We were testing out new car seat methods, inspired by reuben's past... We thought the peanuts added some protection.

2. It just felt right

3. Because we secretly wanted to play in the peanuts but were too big... So Liam did it for us :-)

Unknown said...

I didn't even notice! I love both his Easter pics, esp the one of him hugging the bunny in his bunny outfit!

Kelsi said...

He is so dang cute. I can't get over it. :) Happy Easter.

Heather said...

Don's cake skills are so impressive! Liam is as cute as ever. Also, seeing the baby blessing pics makes me think about you and Don being the photographers for Ella's blessing--we will always cherish those pictures!

Randi said...

He is so cute Liz! I am really happy for you. Happy Easter! :)

Side of Jeffrey said...

That cake platter is the second most amazing thing about these pictures. The first is obviously Liam. Okay, the cake is second and the platter is third. Fourth (not pictured) - Don velcroing Liam's hands to the bunny so he can't let go for the pictures.

Site Meter