16 March 2011

All Smiles

Liam is starting to smile, and we love it! We were lucky enough to capture this one when we were getting him all bundled up to take Daddy to work yesterday.


We just can't get enough of this kid and his big, toothless grins.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog and these fantastic pics...he is adorable. Can't wait for a chance to squeeze him.

Unknown said...

The kid looks great, but I think Daddy needs to ride his bike.

Melanie said...

Precious! It must be so fun to watch his personality really come out!

Min said...

Awww, he is a DOLLY:-) You guys must be loving having him in your lives:-) So exciting!

kat said...

adorable

Side of Jeffrey said...

First smiles are freakin' awesome. I'm pretty sure the one you have here is from gas though. I'm almost positive.

Rick said...

That is a very cute kid!!

Cortney Wortley said...

He is adorable! Hope our kids will be that cute!

Anonymous said...

Liz!!! I found you. Wow, it is so good to see you. What an adorable little family you have. Congrats on your little boy too. He is way cute. Where are you living? You left a message on my blog forever ago and I could not figure out how to write you back or get in contact with you. I am soooo glad I found you. You look so good. Tell your mom hello for me k.

Site Meter