Take a look at Liam's cool kicks.
That's right, he's sporting some sweet USU booties. Go Aggies, Go Aggies, HEY HEY HEY!
We are still waiting for the First Lady of Northwestern to knit us a pair too.... these days recruiting starts from birth. We all know where our future Aggie will go one day :)
7 comments:
finally a post yaaay!!!
he is really darling. keep the pictures and posts coming.
He is so cute. I can't believe my baby is going to be 6 months old soon! They grow way to fast so ENJOY every minute! I hope all is going well.
Yay for new pics. He is so darn cute and looks so little still. How old is he now? Hope you're doing well
He is such a tiny little doll! What an expressive face, already. It's wonderful to finally see pics of the little one--he looks fabulous!
LOVE the booties. He is so adorable and tiny. Hope things are going well.
He is ridiculously cute! I want to meet him!!
Your kid totally doesn't have tortecollis! Lucky! Look at him turn his head strong in both directions. High five Liam.
Post a Comment