23 October 2011

Homework

Last week I spent a few hours at the Stone Arch Bridge in Minneapolis doing some "homework" for a photography class I'm taking. Here are my best shots:







9 comments:

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL! Which of you took these shots?

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Heather -- It was me (Liz) that took them. Don is already really good with the camera, so I decided I need to learn a few tricks, now that I have a cute subject to take pictures of (Liam) :)

Melanie said...

They look great! Really well done Liz!

Kelsi said...

Liz this is awesome! Love the pics. Wish I could take a photography class!

Steph said...

Awesome photos! Great job!

Becky Pearson said...

Wow, Liz! Those are gorgeous!

Katie said...

The last one is my fav, love it!

Brent Horrocks said...

Looks like you've got a nice camera and a nice tripod! Great shots! Has Don upgraded to the D7000 yet?

chryslers said...

These are amazing! It's pure skill don't give too much credit to the camera.

Site Meter