Cute! I like the shallow depth of field. You must have shot this at about 50MM or more on Don's D90, with a very small aperture. It looks like the sky color was blown out, so you must have used a long shutter speed as well. The nice foliage breaks up the sky, so it's okay. You could have used a graduated neutral density filter to allow the color of the sky to show through. I would say overall, this is a great shot, with good composition. Liam is very cute, which always helps :).
6 comments:
Cute! I like the shallow depth of field. You must have shot this at about 50MM or more on Don's D90, with a very small aperture. It looks like the sky color was blown out, so you must have used a long shutter speed as well. The nice foliage breaks up the sky, so it's okay. You could have used a graduated neutral density filter to allow the color of the sky to show through. I would say overall, this is a great shot, with good composition. Liam is very cute, which always helps :).
Cuite kid! Nice technique too!
ahhhhh!!!
Liam is a ham. I eat ham.
He is so cute Liz. Growing way to fast!
Great Picture!
Post a Comment