I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our little Liam. Between feeding, diapers, sleeping, etc. I haven't had a chance to get around to this until now. We think he is pretty cute! Enjoy!
oh my gosh! he is amazing....love love love those little feet and newborns are just so incredible....well, all kids are, but they're just so different. congrats and enjoy every single second! they grow way way way too fast!
He is just so tiny and perfect, I love that picture of you holding his little feet.. awww!! No squished up-looking alien babies for you two, he came out looking gorgeous right from the start! So happy for you, Liz, hope you are able to get some sleep and enjoy your time with him.
He is gorgeous!!!!! I love him! Too bad we can't hang out al night together. We are on the same schedule! feed, change diaper, kiss,, rock, and put back to bed. Repeat every 3 hours!
Dear Liz, I love these pics but really, I'm dying to see an updated version of him. So, next time while you are feeding him use one hand to download some pics and type a quick message. xoxox
21 comments:
Liz and Don,
He is PERFECT! Look at those stunning eyes!
I am so thrilled for both of you.
I LOVE him Liz!!! Congrats....Call me if you ever want to talk:)
oh my gosh! he is amazing....love love love those little feet and newborns are just so incredible....well, all kids are, but they're just so different. congrats and enjoy every single second! they grow way way way too fast!
Beautiful photos, adorable tiny boy! Congratulations! I think it's really cool that you're calling him Liam.
What a sweetie!! I hope all is going well. He looks wonderful!
they are all cute, but that last one where he almost has a little smile is just too adorable. I need to come visit you again soon!
Martha's comment is from Rachel -FYI.
He is so adorable Liz. Looks like an angel.
Liz & Don,
He is beautiful and I love his name! Congratulations. I may have to come by to meet him the next time I am in MN.
Love, Cathy
Very nice. He looks pleasant.
You better believe he's freakin cute...its BWO! Great pics, love the child.
So Sweet!
Yay, he's precious :)
Hope you are adjusting well.....it can be rough sometimes. He is adorable!
Could he be any cuter!?! Love that you call him Liam!
super sweet- that last one melts your heart doesn't it?
Um, that was me that commented accidently as Caitlin. But still, same comment. Holla!
He is just so tiny and perfect, I love that picture of you holding his little feet.. awww!! No squished up-looking alien babies for you two, he came out looking gorgeous right from the start! So happy for you, Liz, hope you are able to get some sleep and enjoy your time with him.
Miss you!
He is gorgeous!!!!! I love him! Too bad we can't hang out al night together. We are on the same schedule! feed, change diaper, kiss,, rock, and put back to bed. Repeat every 3 hours!
What a sweet boy! Congrats to your cute little family!
Dear Liz,
I love these pics but really, I'm dying to see an updated version of him. So, next time while you are feeding him use one hand to download some pics and type a quick message.
xoxox
Ditto McKenzie.
Post a Comment