06 September 2010

A BBQ

Speaking of Christmas ... Santa (a.k.a Bill and Janet) came a little early this year and look what we got:



We've been grilling every night for dinner for the last week and LOVE it. Not only did they give us this great gift of deliciousness for years to come, but they also did A TON of house and yard work while they were here last week. I always feel so guilty when they come and slave away, but we appreciate all their help! Thanks so much, Bill and Janet--come again soon!

4 comments:

Brent Horrocks said...

Nice! Don looks like a lean, mean, grilling machine! Shall we now refer to him as George Foreman?

Jennifer said...

Boo! You learned a great secret of housewives everywhere! Get a grill and never cook dinner again!

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Why didn't someone tell me this secret earlier??? If I would have known, we would have bought a grill a LONG time ago!

Ally said...

VERY NICE !!!
I definitely need to visit your place with my -lala girls

Site Meter