21 September 2010

So much to tell ya!

So much to say, and so little time ... so let's get started on a few updates from the last few weeks!

1. First and foremost, we found out last week that we're having a BABY BOY! And he wasn't afraid to show us :) We're already proud parents and think he's the cutest boy we've ever seen!


2. I've had many requests to post a belly shot. I've been hesitant because up until now, I've just looked like a chunk more than pregnant. I'm more than halfway through the pregnancy and am starting to feel a little better. I can finally feel the baby kick, which is lots of fun. Also, I'm starting to show more ... I mostly look chubby, but this picture makes me look slightly pregnant (probably the angle and the dress). This is one of the only belly shots you'll get, so enjoy!



3. My cute Mom came to visit me last week! We had a great time planning/making curtains for a few rooms in my house, shopping and cooking. She taught me how to make my Grandma Remund's famous Swiss bread ... I don't know if I'll ever be able to figure it out on my own since this is about the 5th time my mom has taught me how to do it. It was DELICIOUS, as you can see from these pictures.




And that about sums up the last few weeks!

11 comments:

kat said...

that bread does look delicious!

Jennifer said...

You look skinny! That's not fair, I even see your waist in the picture with mom! I was a blob half way through! Your little boy is precious!

Melanie said...

How exciting! I'm glad you didn't make us wait the whole 9 months to find out the gender. You guys will have so much fun with your little guy!
The bread looks really tasty too!

Jessica Harrrison said...

I agree with Jennifer....you look way skinny. I start getting really chunky at about 12 weeks. You look fabulous. Great ultrasound pictures!

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Thanks Jennifer and Jessica - I don't feel skinny at all, but that is kind of you to say. I feel super chunky!

Mel and Kat - the bread was delicious! I've been eating it all week, otherwise I would have shared it with you. Next time ...

Dean and Rachel said...

I am SOOO excited for you Liz!!! I didn't show for a long time either. I really think being tall helps:) You look great!!! Give it a few more weeks and you will really pop!

Heather said...

Hooray! Ella gets a new little boyfriend! We love you guys and miss you tons!

Katie D said...

Liz you are so not chunky!!! And I see you often so I would notice if you were. I do like that shirt though :) congrats on the little guy... He's going to have great parents!! Excited to meet him in a few months.

Kelsi said...

Congrats on the boy! That is so exciting! You look adorable pregnant. Keep posting pics. I love grandma's bread.... and I love your mom. Looks like fun. I wish I could make grandmas bread too!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Dude, Liz, you need to get all fat and stuff. Its fun and totally excusable when you are pregs. Or you can work out hours a day like caitlin did until you go into labor. Either way is cool.

Boys are the BEST!!! After Max came I only want boys. Oh man, I wish I wasn't at work so I could go play with him right now.

Its kind of crucial that Don has a boy. He needs someone to teach all his crafty skills to - cause I certainly am not learning. I just trick him into doing my work.

Dean and Rachel said...

It's time for a new belly shot!

Site Meter