Don has been VERY, VERY busy for the past three months finishing our basement. Every spare second of his time after work and on the weekends was spent making a great space for our growing family. A HUGE thanks to our friend,
Tyler, for all of his help too! We are LOVING our new space and still have a few final finishing touches. We'll share more pictures once it's complete. Here are just a few pics to give you a preview:
1. Movie Theater - before and after
2. Closet and Nook - before and after
3. Bathroom and Laundry Entrances - before and midway (before carpet install)
4. Bathroom - before and after
10 comments:
Don and his friend did an awesome job!! What a beautiful new space!!
What an amazing job he did, it looks so nice! Congratulations on the new baby, kinda late but they are both adorable!
It looks great, you guys. You did a really top-notch job. You guys are going to love this new space.
Great job Don!
Wow, he did an incredible job.. what a transformation! What's he doing in marketing? It looks like he could make booku bucks restoring houses.. you guys should become flippers :)
Really, just beautiful, I'm jealous of your awesome house!
WOW! Looks awesome!
I love it!!! You guys have done such a great job!!! I want to come over sometime and see it in person! :D
Well done! I love it!
Looks fantastic! You guys did a great job! When is the next movie night?
Hey Cous. Looks awesome- maybe I need to make a drive up and see it! I think you are only 4 hours away from me. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment