We've been spending a lot of time at Liam's FAVORITE place on earth - the park. He runs wild and free, going up and down the slides, over and over again. And the second his feet hit the ground, he yells "Again, again!"
5 comments:
Jennifer
said...
So precious!!! I just want to snuggle that cute Liam, even though he has no time for that kind of thing. And Alex is looking BEAUTIFUL!! I miss them both!
Who said perpetual motion is impossible? Just look at Liam and he should admit he is WRONG! Haha, love this super energetic boy! And Alex looks sooo sleepy. Time for "Snap"! Love you all!
5 comments:
So precious!!! I just want to snuggle that cute Liam, even though he has no time for that kind of thing. And Alex is looking BEAUTIFUL!! I miss them both!
So sweet!!!
Liam just makes me laugh. Alexander (Xander!) is so gorgeous. Liam has worn him out -- time for a nap!
What cute boys you have!
Who said perpetual motion is impossible? Just look at Liam and he should admit he is WRONG! Haha, love this super energetic boy! And Alex looks sooo sleepy. Time for "Snap"! Love you all!
Post a Comment