21 June 2011

Show and tell

You may have noticed from reading our blog that Don is a crafty man, often having to finish projects for me (see here if you can't remember). Well I'd like to share a craft I did entirely on my own ... with only a tiny bit of help from Don. Check out my centerpiece.... TADA!

I found the ceiling tile at a Good Will ($5) and spraypainted it aqua ($3.95) with a tiny bit of Don's help, but not much. Then I sanded the edges to give a vintage feel. I then found the candle ($2.99), plate ($7) and random decor ($4.95) at Ikea. Total price = $23.89.

FINALLY, I finished a craft!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Yay! Looks great!
Now how about that Christmas advent...

Becky Pearson said...

Nice! I was waiting to see what you did with that tile... I love it as a 'tray'. Very cute!

Site Meter