26 October 2010

Pumpkin Art

Question: What do you get when you add Don and Halloween festivities together?

Answer: A GREEN pumpkin, carved with fantastic dremel skills.



Don always surprises me with his unique interpretation of pumpkin carving. All in all, it was a fun last-minute carving night with a few friends. They had some unique pumpkin art interpretations as well. Check out this pumpkin by Reuben.... I don't know what to call it. A helmet?



 And it wouldn't be Halloween without roasting pumpkin seeds, right? DELICIOUS!


And here are the final pumpkin intrepretations from left to right: Smiley (Liz), B'Wo (B'Wo), Jolly Green Giant (Don), Spider Crack (Melanie), Helmet (Reuben), Smiley Tooth (Katie), George the Puppy (Tyler), and Skull Face a.k.a "nice bat" (Tyler).

5 comments:

Ally said...

Your pumpkin is getting improved year by year!
This reminds me of last year's carving time with you!
This year I only drew a picture on the pumpkin hehe -

Cassie said...

Cute pumpkins, but give us some BELLY PICS!! :)

Just did a double take when I saw your Christmas countdown. There are really less than 60 days until Christmas? I'm having a mini panic attack.

kat said...

of course Don would use a dremel to carve the pumpkin:) looks like fun!

Katie said...

i love the pics your camera gets! i can totally tell the difference.

Chunqing said...

Yes, surprisingly I am still alive.Although the work has almost consumed me as the year-end review is approaching...

But it's fun to check out your cool, entertaining life!

I like the green pumpkin, which reminds me of Frankenstein! Also I miss all those good old days. But thinking positively, I am going to see you on Christmas!

Take care and we shall meet soon:) Tell baby Wortley that Aunt Chunqing loves him!

Site Meter