27 July 2010

Introducing B'Wo

The cat is out of the bag. The beans have been spilled. I'm sure this is no surprise to anyone, as you had to know this was coming. But we're excited to officially announce that ... WE'RE HAVING A BABY! Check out these cute pics of our little one at 12 weeks. If you look close, you can see he/she is waving. What a happy fellow/gal :)


Baby Wortley
(a.k.a. B'Wo, which is pronounced "Bee Woah")
due
February 5, 2011


Dad-to-be is happy as can be!

Mom-to-be is sick, tired and constantly craving chips and bean dip. Oh, and is SUPER excited!


NOTE: Don't worry, B'Wo is NOT the baby's official name. While it is awesomely cool, we feel such a name would inflict future ridicule on the babe. We don't know its gender yet and needed something to refer to it as in the meantime, hence the name B'Wo. Thanks to the Mulcocks for helping us come up with a gender-neutral nickname.  

18 comments:

MC - Salt Lake City, UT said...

Awww - congrats!!!

So excited for you!!!

are you going to find out what you are having?

I miss being pregnant - some of the best times of my life. :)

Brent Horrocks said...

I'm glad you two are finally out of the closet.

Sarah said...

Yay!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!!

Side of Caitlin said...

congrats! congrats! We are so excited for B'Wo!!!!!

Side of Jeffrey said...

B'Wo works for both genders, but I'm pretty sure its a boy and that what you think is a hand waving is really a...well, you know. What a boy!

Jennifer said...

I thought it was going to be named Jennifer, regardless of it's gender. I will be really hurt if it isn't, I have always wanted a namesake.

Kristen said...

I'm so excited to meet B'Wo! Hope you start feeling better sooner rather than later. Supposedly it's worth it. . .and even though I'm not really qualified to say stuff like that, yet, I have faith! I'm glad to know that someday I'll be able to call you and ask stuff like "Is this normal?" or "Is this thing old enough to feed carrots to yet?" and you'll have all the answers. Can't wait! Congratulations!

kat said...

I love the B'Wo name. I called Julia an it almost until the day she was born and I knew 100 percent that she was a girl:)

Melanie said...

So excited for you guys! You and Don are going to be awesome parents for B'Wo.

Dean and Rachel said...

I had NO idea! I am soooooo excited. You made my day. Hang in there. It will all be worth it.

Bryce And Laura said...

Congrats Liz!! What exciting news! Kids will change your life in so many ways you wouldn't think of. Enjoy the ride:)

Kelsi said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you guys. That is so awesome!!

Camille Rogers said...

Yahoo!! I am super excited for you Liz!!

Steph said...

I am excited for you too! It is kind of fun to be pregnant at the same time! We haven't named ours yet. We just refer to it as "the baby".

Just a few more weeks of sick, and then it is much better! I promise.

Melanie said...

L'Wo...Yeaaaa! Congrats to you all! So excited for you! Hope the morning sickness gets better, its no fun! As for the chip and bean dip cravings, I craved crisp bean burritos with Emma, and since we live in Ogden, the fam all joked she would come out looking Hispanic. Luckilly she was okay and hopefully the bean dip won't cause any side effects like black facial hair for little B'Wo! (:

Unknown said...

what happy happy news! I am so happy, excited, delighted for you! Keep updating, can't wait to find out what B'Wo is.

Jessica Harrrison said...

Congrats! So happy for you. Can't wait to see what you are having....the Jessops need girls right?

Dean and Rachel said...

When do you find out what you're having?

Site Meter