Liam hasn't been sleeping well, trying to adjust from our vacation to Utah over the 4th of July and battling a cold. He's also figured out it is more fun to play with his socks than to sleep. Who knew? Look at this happy kid!
He tried rice cereal for the first time this week. He doesn't seem to like it and just spits it back out.
That's about it!
7 comments:
Gross. Cute. Totally adorable. Eww.
I LOVE BOON SPOONS!!!! Just so glad you know about them already... :) I hope he feels better soon!
Hey! I bought him those pajamas. Do they really glow in the dark? Liam is just a doll and I can't wait to meet him someday!
Heather -- those pictures were from the jammies maiden voyage :) He is starting to finally fit in 6 month clothes! YAY! They do glow a bit and are super cute. Thanks so much!
I wish we would have gotten together when you were here. How old is he now? He is SO CUTE!!!
Yo Liam,
Keep shooting out that crap at will brutha, it will only make your parents stronger. Also, sleep when you want to dude - don't let them push you around. They HAVE to love you no matter what, so take advantage of that and do what you want.
Sincerely,
Mr. Big Guy
He is so cute! Liz did you know we live 4 hours away from you. I might have to make a trip up to see my long lost cousin. We are in Des Moines, Iowa! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment