So cute... I love it! Happy mOthers day!!
what fine penmanship he has.
sweet. he must have worked so hard on that... you can tell by his face how proud he is of it.
That is awesome! I also love the bumbo chair. I want to get one too!
Bumbo's are the shasta!
That may be the cutest thing ever!
Such a cutie!
He already looks so big. What a darling smile!
He looks so grown up! Look at him holding his head up!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute... I love it! Happy mOthers day!!
what fine penmanship he has.
sweet. he must have worked so hard on that... you can tell by his face how proud he is of it.
That is awesome!
I also love the bumbo chair. I want to get one too!
Bumbo's are the shasta!
That may be the cutest thing ever!
Such a cutie!
He already looks so big. What a darling smile!
He looks so grown up! Look at him holding his head up!
Post a Comment