30 October 2010

My Bobble

I think our tap water tastes disgusting... like moldy pond scum from a dirty hose. And in the spring it is even worse .... like FISHY, moldy, pond scum from a dirty hose. But then my life changed last week when I bought this Bobble water bottle.


The Bobble is AMAZING! I can now drink water with no nasty tastes or fear of contaminants. I think I found a new love .... Isn't Bobble beautiful?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should pay you for this post :)

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Hi "anonymous" (a.k.a Don) - I agree, they should totally pay for my shout out :)

Katie said...

You guys are hilarious.
I'm glad you finally found a way to drink your water, Liz :)

Bill Wortley said...

Send them a link to you blog... You might become the new "Jared" of Subway fame!

Kristen said...

The design of this bottle, or maybe it similarity to the "wobble" of the Weeble toys really makes me want to push it over. Am I just a mean person at heart?

On the upside, I'm quite glad that you're enjoying your water. I travel with my Brita pitcher. My mom thinks I'm psycho when I go through the airport security checkpoint and have to pull it out to show them what it is each time, but seriously, hotel water? Gross! I think your PR skills in alerting me to this smaller alternative might be quite valuable to the company. I'll be sure to tell them so when I order.

mhb said...

We have those same bottles...except mine is red and Michelle's is yellow.

Site Meter