11 May 2010

New Bikes -- don't ask me for creative titles


I just asked Don for a title for this post. He suggested "Free Wheel-Me" (a play on the movie "Free Willy"). I told him no, and he said "Fine, don't ask me for creative titles." As I'm sure you guessed, this post is about our new bikes.

When we saw this map...

Of course, we had to buy these (No, not just helmets. There are new bikes there too, you just can't see them):


Our first bike ride was about 22-miles long through and around the city, led by our Minneapolis trail experts, the Brodegards and Collins. It was a beautiful day!


I think we're going to like it here :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to see you enjoy life in MN!!!
and is Don using the wrist band from me? haha

Brent Horrocks said...

I'm glad you finally upgraded from those scooters you used in Chicago. This is much more age-appropriate. Minneapolis is great. I love Brit's pub. Scotch eggs forever!

Side of Jeffrey said...

What bikes did you get? Isn't that the point of this post? So I can be super jealous? I know Don is a Cannondale supporter, but did he spring for the real thing?

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

Yes, indeed, Don did spring for the real Cannondale. I got a Trek with really cute graphics. Now I just need a basket and we're set :) I'll take some more pictures so you can see how awesome they look.

Kelsi said...

Liz.... this is your cousin Kelsi. I didn't know you had a blog!!!!! So glad I found it on Rachels. Email me at olsen.kelsi@gmail.com I will add you to my blog. It is private. I am so glad you have one. I have been wondering where you disappeared to. Its been years since I have seen you! Now I can see what you are up to!

LOVE YA!! YOU LOOK GREAT!

Site Meter